- In order to receive a full-refund the buyer must notify the Emazing Bicycle Corporation of any defect or damage to the purchased electric bicycle(s) within seven (7) days of receiving the purchased electric bicycle(s).
- Buyers who have not reported damages or defects within seven (7) days of receipt may return a purchased electric bicycle that has not been ridden and is still in new condition for a partial refund. Buyer will receive a refund for the purchase price of the bicycle less a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is also responsible for paying ALL shipping charges. All delivery receipts will be automatically recorded in our shippers' system.
- All returns must be made within 14 days from the delivery date.
- All returned electric bicycles and equipment will be subject to inspection.
- Outgoing shipping charges are not refunded.
- As used in this policy, the terms "using" and "processing" information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our company or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content, to administer your use of the Site and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site (collectively, the "Service").
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- We do not sell, rent, or trade your individual personal information to third parties. We may share, sell, or rent aggregated data with third parties for analysis and research purposes.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future affiliates or subsidiaries. We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In limited circumstances, we may need to share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf.
- From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise directed by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event.
California Privacy Rights
- Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third partiesfor direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
- To request a copy of the information disclosure pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). In some cases, we also encrypt sensitive information where it is stored on our systems.
Terms of Service
- We will not ship our electric bicycles to PO Box addresses or outside of United States. Also, at this time Emazing Bicycles are not available to ship to customers located in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and United States territories.
- 7 business-shipping days: We ship our electric bicycles via FedEx Ground and affiliated shippers. Please allow 7 business days (excluding weekends or holidays) from the date of purchase to the date of receipt. You will receive a shipment notification email with the tracking number when the ordered item(s) is/are shipped
- Signature required upon delivery: Please sign when you receive our electric bicycle unless you make specific receiving arrangement with Emazing Bicycle prior to shipment
- Buyers are responsible for paying the sales tax (depending on the billing location) and all shipping fees.